>> Detailed map as pdf
- Coming from Germany take the A7/A96 – Lindau – B31 Meersburg/Friedrichshafen and through the Pfänder and Ambergtunnel on the A14
- Coming from Switzerland take the N1/N3/N13 via Feldkirch onto A14 up to Bludenz-Ost. Be aware that it is mandatory to have a road tax vignette on highways in Austria.
- Coming from Innsbruck take the Arlbergtunnel or the Arlbergpass on the freeway S16, exit at Bludenz-Ost to Vandans
- Be aware that the Silvrettahochalpenstrasse (coming from Innsbruck) is only open in summer
Driving along the main road into the Montafon you will see the train station Vandans on the right hand side. There you turn right onto the road L83, called Bahnhofstrasse, go straight ahead to the Rätionstrasse. After 1.100 m you’ll find our house on the left hand side. Even in winter you can reach the house without snow chains. (winter tires are required)
- international train station Bludenz
- regional train to Vandans
Airport Friedrichshafen ( Germany) 100 km – 1 hour
Shuttle Service available at:
Happy Holidays Busreisen – Meiningen
Bookings: www.montafonjet.eu or www.airportjet.eu
Flights and shuttle services are offered from the 18th of December, 2009, until the 11th of April, 2010
- Airport Altenrhein (CH) 75 km – 1 hr.
- Airport Innsbruck (A) 140 km – 1,5 hr.
- Airport Memmingen (GER) 140 km – 1,5 hr.
- Airport Zürich-Kloten (CH) 150 km – 2 hr.
- Airport München (GER) 280km – 3 hr.